Integration and automation tailored to your business, that’s what databots deliver. Databots are happy to take on the following tasks:
- interface between systems that, for whatever reason, are difficult or impossible to connect
- RPA or Robotic Process Automation: take over dull, repetitive tasks from your employees (aka RDA / Robotics Desktop Automation)
- check large amounts of data (and correct if possible).
- data transfer upon introduction of new systems or upon a takeover.
- linking data from multiple sources (reporting).
- comply with laws and regulations. GDPR, anyone?
A databot adapts to you, not the other way around. You don't have to change your existing processes, IT environment and data sources. In a maximum of one and a half month our trainers train a databot to become a 100% operational virtual employee who carries out the most complex processes around the clock. Be it an RPA project or a complex data conversion project.
Efficiency & Cost Savings
For each process to which you apply RPA, the payback time is usually less than one year, with efficiency gains of up to 300% compared to execution by a human. Extra profit can be achieved by having one databot perform multiple processes.
Flexibility & Scalability
Implementation of an RPA project takes 4 to 5 weeks only. Once configured, the databot can be copied unlimited to accommodate any work volume.
One databot, multiple tasks
Every databot can handle different processes. From repetitive tasks suitable for an RPA project over the preparation of reports to data management.
Security & Compliance
Like an employee, the databot is granted access rights in accordance with set controls & limitations. In addition, it logs all its actions.
An RPA project sends annoying, repetitive work to a databot. Employees can focus on tasks with a higher added value and interaction with customers & colleagues.
Your databot works 24/7/365, fulfilling the expectations of your customers faultlessly.